Beauty Trend: The Orange Lip

Beauty Trend: The Orange Lip
Image via imgur

Yesterday we talked about orange being a big fashion trend this Spring, however, orange is also trending in the beauty world! The vibrant orange lip has been spotted at many different runway shows, including some at New York Fashion Week. It’s also supposedly going to become the new "it" colour for award season pouts. Similar to the classic red lip, orange is a universal hue that can look good on everyone so long as you find the right orange for your skin tone. Keep the rest of your makeup neutral, you want the orange lip to be the focal point of your face.

Beauty Trend: The Orange Lip
Images via corksandleatherthefashionjournalsbrightlipsticks

Shop The Look

Beauty Trend: The Orange Lip

What do you think of orange lips? Will you be trying out this beauty trend?

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely a color that I will be rocking this spring! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeees I'm so happy there's nothing I love more than bright orange lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on both blondes and brunettes. I would try the Morange one by Mac !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I have come across this post! I have been looking for the perfect orange lipstick.. I am going to take the plunge this weekend. I usually stick to pink! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk