How To Wear The Leather Trousers Trend

Leather Trousers Fashion Outfits 2014

What is there not to love about leather trousers?! They are effortlessly cool and on trend, as well as being easy to wear and edgy. They can be dressed up or dressed down and can suit an abundance of different styles. You can pair them simply with a grey v-neck t-shirt and boots or amp things up with fur and sneakers. However you wear them, they will always add that something extra to your outfit and make great staplie pieces.

Ways To Wear The Leather Trousers Trend

Shop The Look

How To Wear The Leather Trousers Trend

1. Joggers £20 | 2. Skinny Trousers £25 | 3. Cigarette Trousers £21.99 | 4. Biker Trousers £31.50

What do you think of the leather trouser trend? How would you style them?

10 comments:

  1. Louisa RichmondMarch 07, 2014

    Love this! So many cool looks

    Louisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee leather trousers, I need to get a pair! I think they look best when styled simply, with a white shirt and boots or heeled sandals :)
    Tianas
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last outfit, the leather pants trend is really cool. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather pants can either be super stylish or super trashy. I love the outfits you picked :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leather pants so much!

    here the mine: http://oc.lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. faye huntingtonMarch 18, 2014

    i am still totally in love with the leather trousers trend, but I don't feel as though I can pull them off! faye x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I could pull off leather trousers - literally or figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leather trouser make us look smart <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk