More Ways To Wear Boyfriend Jeans

Images via idressmyselff, walkinwonderland, victoriatornegren & thelittlemagpie
We posted about how much we love boyfriend jeans back in February, and the trend has done anything but withered and died! With the popularity of the boyfriend jean growing, so has the amount of outfits out their on the internet to inspire us. Boyfriend jeans have been given a whole new fresh way of styling this spring/summer.

Images via ilovejournalfest, unchicleenmitacon & my11things

Shop The Look


Do you like boyfriend jeans? How do you style yours?

5 comments:

  1. I love boyfriend jeans, they're so comfortable, but still stylish!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love boyfriend jeans! Thank you for this post. I have been wanting to wear them, but didn't know how. :-)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the looks...I think it is now time for me to get me a pair♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my posts! chloealicelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk! I love this post, ripped jeans are my fave atm and so are boyfriend style! x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk