In a French girl's handbag : Perfume

 

  

  

  



Click on the perfume of your choice


Hi dolls ! My name is Sara, I'm the blogger behind The Crime of Fashion. Today, I want to share with a true love of mine : Perfumes. This is a short list of the most popular perfumes in France, perfect gift idea guide if you want to smell like a French girl ! 

Perfume is the main item in a French woman's beauty routine. Some will not take the time to put on foundation or do their hair but they will spray some beautiful frangrance on their body. I personally have an obsession with perfume. I collect them, keep the bottles and use them as decorative items. But as a French woman, I know that I should find my signature fragrance before the age of 30 and wear it for the next 30 years (so we say). 

If you love perfume as well, want something us French women love to put on your Christmas list, here is a selection of the most sold perfumes in the country. I personally own 4 of the ones in the list and didn't buy them because they were a thing, but because they smell incredible. This is a classy selection where women from their 20's to their 40's can find the right smell. 

Let me know what do you think about perfume, is it that important in your beauty routine where you are from ? Do you own any of the ones above ? I wish you a lovely day !

1 comments:

  1. Pour moi ce sera Miss Dior! J'ai aussi un faible pour le Hermès "un jardin après la mousson". Comme j'ai peur de casser les flacons dans mon sac, je récupère les échantillons pour les balader partout avec moi ^^

    Cécile

    http://www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk