Ways To Wear A Plain White Tee




Are there days when you feel like you have nothing to wear? One of the reasons you could be feeling this way is because you don't have enough pieces that actually tie your wardrobe together.

The key to the perfect wardrobe is not just to have lots of individual pieces that show off your personal style, but also the versatile pieces that mean you can rework your looks time and time again.

One of these pieces being the plain white tee. The plain white t-shirt is a god send when it comes to versatility. It can be dressed down or up, sleek and chic or cool and edgy depending on your style or mood that day. 

If you're stuck for some ideas on how to style your white tee, today we've put together some awesome outfits to inspire you. Let us know which ones you would wear!








S H O P   T H E   T R E N D
P.S. You might be interested in reading, Back To Basics: How To Style The Plain Grey Tee

4 comments:

  1. I love how classic a white tee can look. Great styling tips!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe I only have one white tshirt and I wear it for bed!

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my white shirt with a pair of blue jeans - such a classic look xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love styling a white tee to my favour. It's basic but there are so many fashionable outfits you can make with it. Oh, and I just love that there are so many different kinds of this basic as well. Different types will suit different outfits and mix things up a little too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk