Street Style Trend: Suede



One fall trend we cannot wait to wear over and over this season is suede! Of course it fits right in with the ongoing 70s trend of 2015 fashion and it's perfect for the minimalist trend as well as it adds interesting textures to even the most simplest of outfits.

This year has seen suede in all sorts of shapes and forms, from your expected suede shoes and bags, to the less expected suede shirts and dresses. Suede makes a statement without being too bold about it.



S H O P   T H E   T R E N D
We do not retain the rights to the images used in this post.
Images via aninesworldaloveisblindmikutacandicelakevanessajackman
aloveisblind, theblossomgirls, thefashiontag & pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I really am happy about this trend! I love to incorporate various textures in my looks <3

    Here are my latest suede looks!

    www.maxcebycecilej.com/la-galerie


    www.maxcebycecilej.com/suedine


    Love, Cécile

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great Autumn pieces!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! Really makes me want to invest in a nice suede jacket!!! <3

    Louise | http://www.thestylewalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ! I am absolutely loving suede this season - it's such an easy way of making an outfit look more expensive too!

    Rachel | Beauty and The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with suede! I just picked up 3 new suede skirts to style for Autumn

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

FFADEMAG © Theme by Blog Milk